Brampton Hearing Aid Services: 50th Anniversary Hearing Aid Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open to those who enter by completing the Entry Form found at https://1.ourcontest.io/Rf07sZ, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and have a documented hearing loss. The Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario, Canada; and is void where prohibited by law. Winner must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the office of Brampton Hearing Aid Services, located in Brampton, Ontario, to receive the prize. All testing, programming and services will be performed at our office. Employees of Brampton Hearing Aid Services, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Brampton Hearing Aid Services as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1, 2020 at 12:00am EST and ending November 30, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by December 1, 2019 at 12:00 EST.
- How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://1.ourcontest.io/Rf07sZ. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brampton Hearing Aid Services. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Brampton Hearing Aid Services.
- Prizes: The Winners of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive a hearing device system appropriate to the Winner’s hearing impairment with a 3-year warranty, 3-year loss and damage protection, cleaning, hearing aid checks, and adjustments for 3 years, valued up to approximately $8,000. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Brampton Hearing Aid Services. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Brampton Hearing Aid Services’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Brampton Hearing Aid Services to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winners will be selected by Brampton Hearing Aid Services from the official entries received. The Winner will be notified by telephone and email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Brampton Hearing Aid Services shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (at Brampton Hearing Aid Services‘s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Brampton Hearing Aid Services, anyone acting on behalf of Brampton Hearing Aid Services, and Brampton Hearing Aid Services’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes; without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brampton Hearing Aid Services. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Brampton Hearing Aid Services from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Brampton Hearing Aid Services may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Brampton Hearing Aid Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Brampton Hearing Aid Services’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Brampton Hearing Aid Services may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Brampton Hearing Aid Services. Brampton Hearing Aid Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Brampton Hearing Aid Services has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Brampton Hearing Aid Services reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Brampton Hearing Aid Services and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties; and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Brampton Hearing Aid Services, Attn: Jill Black, 18 Kensington Rd. Suite 100, Brampton, ON L6T 4S5. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2020 at 5:00pm EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Brampton Hearing Aid Services, Brampton, Ontario L6T 4S5, Canada.
- The Contest hosted by Brampton Hearing Aid Services is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By submitting your entry to participate in the Contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.